For all you hot-up guys.....

unfortunately it is happening in every aspect of our lives's, all heading towards good corporate citizens with social credit scores just like China. i went for some finance the other day they wanted my medicare number WTF has that got the do with borrowing coin.

unfortunately it is happening in every aspect of our lives's, all heading towards good corporate citizens with social credit scores just like China. i went for some finance the other day they wanted my medicare number WTF has that got the do with borrowing coin.
Best of all they want to limit cash transaction to 10 grand...

No one should ever fall for that insurance scam. If you're ever in a serous collision and someone is injured you don't need a device to tell the police that you were speeding, ran a red light at 60 mph or ran the stop sign. Don't do it!!
In my post about the Bad Court Decision in Virginia, we learn that Police will always download the vehicle's computer data (in the case of a death) if it has one, no need for an insurance plug in which is usually only temporary. The data downloaded from driver's car helped to exonerate him from the Reckless driving charge as it show he was at a constant speed, not serving and thus not meeting the definition of reckless at the time he killed the biker. If a vehicle has an ecu, some data is always there for investigative purposes, either police matters or diagnostics.

I’m not that worried about corporate or government intrusion. So far, it has resulted in a lot of junk email, texts and phone calls. I scrupulously block them all. Scams and ID theft are the biggest threats. Don’t say anything to robo phone scammers, not even “yes” when they ask your name. Don’t click links in any unsolicited emails or texts, no how matter how legit they look. Most of these would never call you anyway if there was a problem. Call or go to their web sites to see if the so called problem is real. Freeze your credit report permanently. It’s a hassle to temporarily unfreeze it to get a loan but it’s worth it. Enroll in a credit monitoring service. As for automatic driver monitoring to get lower insurance rates, they’re not f’ing snooping on my wife’s driving, no way.

Back