For all you hot-up guys.....

Got a nasty gram from company I work says , Company vehicle was parked at Jack's for 40 min, reminded me lunch is 30 min. Also I braked to hard once last week.
I think I'll take the device out and plug it in my Hellcat and go for a spin.

Its everywhere these days. Like insurance companies promising to lower your rates if you'll let them plug their little device into your OBD2 port. If I ever let them do that they'd likely cancel my insurance.
No one should ever fall for that insurance scam. If you're ever in a serous collision and someone is injured you don't need a device to tell the police that you were speeding, ran a red light at 60 mph or ran the stop sign. Don't do it!!

Got a nasty gram from company I work says , Company vehicle was parked at Jack's for 40 min, reminded me lunch is 30 min. Also I braked to hard once last week.
I agreed to Progessive to plug it in. I was cursing at that devise daily. Yelling " that was not a hard brake"! Done

From the workshop manual....

Captursnip.JPG

Mmmmmmmmm.........
Ruzz sweetie - no good has ever come from reading the manual.

Tell them it must be faulty hang up and then just ship it back with a 12v drycell battery connected. They'll think a 'Kamakaze' is coming their way! Don't use USPS or they will dock your pay for dawdling! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back