Foglight switch

Word of the day....Hardwire. "If" i had the fog lights, i'd just hard wire them in to run full time and do away with the butt ugly switch housing. Bigern

Everyone here is sick and warped, except Bigern. :D Unless Big Ern's idea would drain battery faster than charge, which I doubt. However would fog lights, heated grips, heated suit, GPS and stereo be enough to drain battery? Probably not?

Dual toggle switch setup

Since I am also getting the heated grips, I guess I now know what the second toggle switch is for, see you guys answer all kinds of questions, even the un-asked ones.
I was a little worried about the chicken farm and di-lectric grease answer myself before he clarified it, so Busa wasn't the only one going there.

I just got am Email from Paul Morrison, the Kansas State Attorney General. He said that if we ever use di-electric grease on another chicken he will ban our website in Kansas. He didn't say anything about sheep though...

Since I am also getting the heated grips, I guess I now know what the second toggle switch is for, see you guys answer all kinds of questions, even the un-asked ones.
I was a little worried about the chicken farm and di-lectric grease answer myself before he clarified it, so Busa wasn't the only one going there.

I just got am Email from Paul Morrison, the Kansas State Attorney General. He said that if we ever use di-electric grease on another chicken he will ban our website in Kansas. He didn't say anything about sheep though...

Tomo, Keep Paul away from Missouri's Attorney General Jay Nixon until I can burn my paper trail,......and delete E-mails.....:eek:

Molinoman's names has officially been added to the "minds in the gutter" list. I'll have you know Dennis you are with some distinguished Rocketeers......:D
.....Busa was entered automatically upon registration on this site. It's a Wyoming thing.....:)

Ha!

Over here I think the camels, donkeys and stray dogs have to worry more about that.
Dennis
36 dtg!:)

Back