Switched CB Radio

rosco54

.020 Over
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket III Touring
I am trying to install a J&M CB on my 2010 Rocket III Touring. I would like to have the radio switched as I know I will turn off the bike go in the house and if the radio is not switched off I'll drain my battery. I will forget to turn off the radio (I'm getting older and I forget stuff). So I would like it to turn off when the ignition is turned off. Does anyone know how to do this? I though I would try to tie into one of the Accessory plug, but not sure how to do that.

You might look into one of the fuse box kits from Eastern Beaver. That way you can install multiple accessories, both switched and unswitched. I'm not sure that the Accessory plug is switched, so it may not suit your needs.

I ran the meter on the auxiliary plug. It's not switched, always on. I will try the Eastern Beaver PC-8 fuse box. Thanks.

I'm running the J & M amplified speaker system at I put a hidden switch in-line so people could not just turn my system on, but it allows me to listen to the system with out starting the bike.

Totally unrelated to your question but,,
Welcome to the forum.
There's a lot of Texicans on here.
sounds like you might have the answers you needed already,
so I'll just say again,
WELCOME.

Back