1" Bar Accessory switches

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
Just found these, seem handy for those with stock or other 1" bars.
£69.99 - Not cheap but a good solution for extra switchgear.
Custom switch gear housing and triple momentary buttons for low profile custom look.
Buttons are IP65 protection rated against water ingress.
Momentary type switches means they are ON only when pressed and OFF when depressed.
Assembly can be used on virtually any motorcycle in combination with a control module for any required use for example, High-beam, Turn Signals, Horn etc.
Compatible with Motogadget M-Unit or any off the shelf mechanical relay.
THIS SALE : COMPLETE ASSEMBLY in CHROME - SUITABLE FOR ALL MOTORCYCLES WITH ONE INCH DIAMETRE HANDLEBARS

Motone Triple Micro Switch Button Housing - One Inch Handlebar - Chrome - Motone from Motone Customs UK

triple-micro-switch-button-housing-one-inch-handlebar-chrome-p1691-4134_zoom.jpg

or black
triple-micro-switch-button-housing-one-inch-handlebar-black-p1677-4137_zoom.jpg

And 2 button versions in black and/or chrome too
£59.99
dual-micro-switch-button-housing-one-inch-handlebar-chrome-p1650-3450_zoom.jpg

That link has gone into my useful links folder. :thumbsup:
You better add these then £10 cheaper than the Motone company's own site and they offer VAT free automatically for us non - UK with reasonable shipping.;):D
£49.99
MOTONE Bonneville T100 SE Scrambler Thruxton Handlebar Custom Switch Gear Dual Button 25mm Bars.
motone-bonneville-t100-se-scrambler-thruxton-handlebar-custom-switch-gear-dual-button-25mm-bars.-34930-p[ekm]300x225[ekm].jpg

And these
£45.83
Bonneville T100 SE Scrambler Thruxton Handlebar Custom M Switch Gear Dual Button 25mm Bars.

bonneville-t100-se-scrambler-thruxton-handlebar-custom-m-switch-gear-dual-button-25mm-bars.-39873-p[ekm]300x225[ekm].jpg

Or get any of them from here in Euros
Motone Custom Micro-Switches 2/3 Buttons

Last edited:
I have been examining every photo of these I can.
I THINK you will either have to drill the bars and route through - Or file/mill a notch to get the cables out. :coffee:
I actually cannot find a place on my bars to fit a set except maybe down by the risers.:banghead:

I have been examining every photo of these I can.
I THINK you will either have to drill the bars and route through - Or file/mill a notch to get the cables out. :coffee:
I actually cannot find a place on my bars to fit a set except maybe down by the risers.:banghead:

The slightly cheaper version does not state it is definitely a 'momentary' switch like the others do and appears to have a chunkier design not sure if this allows easier wiring etc.
Bonneville T100 SE Scrambler Thruxton Handlebar Custom M Switch Gear Dual Button 25mm Bars.
Each push-button is equipped with two terminals for an easy optional circuit layout with only one or two cables. The internal ground terminal is already provided for the one cable layout. Therefore, the routing of the cable inside the handle bar can be performed easily. The push-buttons are available separately and can
be replaced if damaged. The m-Switch is of course compatible to all common push-button controls.

bonneville-t100-se-scrambler-thruxton-handlebar-custom-m-switch-gear-dual-button-25mm-bars.-39873-p[ekm]300x225[ekm].jpg

Back