Final dyno results unrestricted maps

It won´t change. The stock maps are made with an AFR of 14.5 in the areas you ride most and that is already lean. I made it a little richer and advanced ignition maps a bit. So fuel consumption will be about the same.

What AFR did you set ? Did you make it different in different throttle positions ?

It was all made with one TFC, no R or GT. I just copied the ETV maps from the other models into the TFC map to get the numbers. Everything inside the engine - except for the titanium intake valves, that don´t matter - is identical. Even the F,L and I maps are the same. As it is a European TFC I used the "All market" maps. I also made slight changes in the F and I maps to improve rideability.
You say you measured just your TFC on dyno.
That means you loaded R/GT,s OEM map into your TFC, then measured on dyno, then got green graph, doesn't it?

You say you measured just your TFC on dyno.
That means you loaded R/GT,s OEM map into your TFC, then measured on dyno, then got green graph, doesn't it?
I just copied just the R/GT-ETV tables into the TFC-map. You cant loaod a OEM R or GT-map into a TFC.

I just copied just the R/GT-ETV tables into the TFC-map. You cant loaod a OEM R or GT-map into a TFC.
OK, I understand we cannot load R/GT map into TFC.
I am confused about 'Green is OEM map Rocket R and GT'.
How did you get the green graph/line?

Last edited:
OK, I indeed we cannot load R/GT map into TFC.
Look at post #24. For example, he copied the fuel tables from the OEM R map into the OEM TFC map. Same with the ETV (electronic throttle) and Ignition tables.

Look at post #24. For example, he copied the fuel tables from the OEM R map into the OEM TFC map. Same with the ETV (electronic throttle) and Ignition tables.
Probably my English is bad.
I know how to modify or create a map based other maps. I did not ask maps, but dyno chart.
My question is how Penner got the green line on dyno chart of R/GT.

OK, I understand we cannot load R/GT map into TFC.
Probably my English is bad.
I know how to modify or create a map based other maps. I did not ask maps, but dyno chart.
My question is how Penner got the green line on dyno chart of R/GT.
All tables in the maps for for R GT and TFC are the same. The only difference are the ETV-tables and the rev limiter.

Back