Final dyno results unrestricted maps

all i have to say is that.. HOLY SH*T ill be flashing this after my bike goes in for its brake recall. Has the MPG suffered or rideability at all?

Same wow sentiments here 😍.
Any indication of how the fuel consumption changes? On long trips (6th gear, constant speed around 130 kmh) I get an average of nearly 16 km/l. Around town I get an average of 11 km/l. I'd love to know how it changes after being flashed.

Please answer the first paragrap
It was all made with one TFC, no R or GT. I just copied the ETV maps from the other models into the TFC map to get the numbers. Everything inside the engine - except for the titanium intake valves, that don´t matter - is identical. Even the F,L and I maps are the same. As it is a European TFC I used the "All market" maps. I also made slight changes in the F and I maps to improve rideability.

Same wow sentiments here 😍.
Any indication of how the fuel consumption changes? On long trips (6th gear, constant speed around 130 kmh) I get an average of nearly 16 km/l. Around town I get an average of 11 km/l. I'd love to know how it changes after being flashed.
It won´t change. The stock maps are made with an AFR of 14.5 in the areas you ride most and that is already lean. I made it a little richer and advanced ignition maps a bit. So fuel consumption will be about the same.

It won´t change. The stock maps are made with an AFR of 14.5 in the areas you ride most and that is already lean. I made it a little richer and advanced ignition maps a bit. So fuel consumption will be about the same.
Thank you:), you are awesome!!

Back