Final dyno results unrestricted maps

You can’t put a tune for the 2500 cc Rocket into a 2006.
He upgraded from an 06 and now wants to upgrade the upgrade. I really want to compare Penner map to my “custom” DNK tune. I feel like Sport on the DNK is a a bit violent at the roll on. Road is great.

He upgraded from an 06 and now wants to upgrade the upgrade. I really want to compare Penner map to my “custom” DNK tune. I feel like Sport on the DNK is a a bit violent at the roll on. Road is great.

I 1st installed Penner and then decided to try DNK too, I'm betting they copied from Penner [may be wrong] but I wouldn't know how to compare the two maps - but would be interested in the difference, as well. The fact that this is titled with 31013 makes it suspect to me....

Attachments

• 31013Map-Rocket3GT-US-tino.3657.hex
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
I had a Rocket R on the dyno. Red is stock map, blue is the unrestricted map from Tune ECU site and the green is a little improved one.
It was a fourth gear run and power at clutch.
But don´t care too much about the absolute numbers. It is about the same bike on the same dyno.
Prost Ulf

Attachments

• PS 2 ohne daten.jpg
    PS 2 ohne daten.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 99
I had a Rocket R on the dyno. Red is stock map, blue is the unrestricted map from Tune ECU site and the green is a little improved one.
But don´t care too much about the absolute numbers. It is about the same bike on the same dyno.
Prost Ulf
Hey Penner -
Does this "blue is the unrestricted map from Tune ECU site" mean that you have removed the speed limiter with this map?? Really want that to go AWAY and have a couple of people looking to get it done so they can share their map with me, and in turn, I'd get it over to you ....

thanks brother - :thumbsup: and I agree with @EskimoPie thoughts about your contribution to this forum!

Frank

I 1st installed Penner and then decided to try DNK too, I'm betting they copied from Penner [may be wrong] but I wouldn't know how to compare the two maps - but would be interested in the difference, as well. The fact that this is titled with 31013 makes it suspect to me....
Is this the DNK map?

Prost Ulf
Legend!...thanx man...

Hey Penner -
Does this "blue is the unrestricted map from Tune ECU site" mean that you have removed the speed limiter with this map?? Really want that to go AWAY and have a couple of people looking to get it done so they can share their map with me, and in turn, I'd get it over to you ....

thanks brother - :thumbsup: and I agree with @EskimoPie thoughts about your contribution to this forum!

Frank
I still got the old version of Tune ECU.
Hey Penner -

Frank
Speed cutter is still active. You need the professional version of Tune ECU to get rid of it.

Back