Congradulation's Pig9r and to your wife. Many blessings on the little one. Maybe Triumph will make a small Electric Rocket after all Harley has one or 20!

Freak

A birth announcement appearing under a "Favorite Leather Jacket" heading. That's the most ... disarming form of true bikers' comeradeship I have ever seen

:bch:
Jamie

Ain't no Bandito's posting here!

I know Jamie, this combined with the love fest for Pianoman has made me a bit nauscious! Just kidding.:roll: Pig9r lives in my neck of the woods and I could not be happier for him. Was hoping to ride with him this spring, but we'll see if mama let's him out! Waaaaaaaaa.

I'm cornfused now....

Thanks, everyone is good he was born on 12/27/06. Tom, his grandpa is very proud also, but like his dad, scared of dirty diapers.

Sorry Bart for hi-jackin, but it was Flip's fault.:D

You guys gotta admit, I can really get a thread off track, but, this time it's for a really good cause. I'll take the blame but not for dirty diapers. Gawd I despise diapers too.

I too have a dirty diaper story. When my son Matthew was born he acquired an addiction (almost) for orange juice. Matter of fact, his first uttered word was "duce" (couldn't make the "J" sound) with arms outstretched. Orange juice and babies make a positively wicked combo in the diaper department. We started out with a diaper service. That lasted a couple of months and they resigned. Man, they were BAD. Even the garbage men gagged. No Bart, not Amy, that was Laura.:eek:

Brian, keep that kid off the orange juice. I've experienced that.
Finally, Is our Tomo the grandpa??:confused: :confused: or is there another Tom too.

If I'm the grandpa... I really am missing a chunk of time in the 60's...

No No No.... Brian's Dad is also a friend of mine... All three of us go back to the old Britbike forum days (Which I see is still chuging along).

This is only a theory... but I'm fairly certain babies poop CV joint grease for the first year.

Hey Bart... I bought a Triumph Jacket that is half leather and half cordura, that is mostly black with white accects down the sides and sleeves that is more of a cold weather jacket. It has heavy armour in the shoulders and elbows. I think it was a closeout cause I only paid $130 for it (that's why I bought it, I just couldn't pass it up). It has "Triumph" written all over it but I can't find it in the catelogs.

Tomo:

You would be missing a large chunk of the 60's. I see that now. I can also see why loss of CV joint grease is so bad. You'd not want to have any of it escape from the sealed boot.......PU.:eek:

Pig9r:

Your son delivered full size??? Wow, bigger than I am. More pre-natal hair too.:D

Last edited:
Dang Pig I feel like cv joint grease missing your sons arrival.Congratulations.;)

Dug up an old thread. I'm looking around for a jacket at the moment that is a little louder than my triumph black jacket. Going to be riding to work more now with the new job, it's a 4 lane freeway and dark when I leave. Matt black bike, helmet and jacket haunts me a little when riding in that type of environment. Anyone got any suggestions that will make me more noticeable to drivers? Street bike leathers are a lot louder but I own a rocket. ( obviously )

Back