Thanks for reminding me, ive been meaning to buy a Belstaff Jacket for the past 12 months

Bought a 1960's leather jacket at a garage sale for $10. Was lined with rabbit fur .. every time I wore it my tee shirt ended up rolled up .. like a boob tube , serious. Couldn't take the f#ckin jacket off till I was home. Just had it re-lined at Kazzmaz in Perth. Now I had been told it was "boob tubing" me because the rabbit fur was put in upside down. I thought hahahaha , yeh right. Chick at Kazzmaz thought the same thing.
Moral to the story .. just go buy a Joe Rocket etc.

Personally I don't really like it - but if you WANT TO BE SEEN - DAYGLO with REFLECTIVE PATCHES.
I'd suggest an over-vest - if only for the night runs. This one for example http://olympiamotosports.com/product/blaze-safety-vest/
Hahaha that just reminded me of the bloke on the Pakrats ride i went on with @Evil Mitch last Sunday this fella busted out a full one piece hivis green rain suit at the 1st sign of rain and promptly told everyone he was pack leader lol.

Last edited:
I am shopping for a new leather jacket, something with shoulder armor. I looked at a couple nice ones; Joe Rocket and Triumph Rocket III. The Tourmaster/Cortech Classic looks nice while viewing online.

Does anyone have a favorite in the $200-$300 price range? A favorite vendor?

Thanks.
I've got a Joe Rocket. Not leather but I really like the ventilation. Gets hot out here in Az.

Back