hello you old opinionated bastard, i am a middle aged opinionated bastard, (54) the best rides ive ever had were in colorado. my sis and her hubby live in windsor, and we have ridden every square inch of that state.

I go to Windsor a lot on the pedal bike. I ride it about 125 miles a week on the average. Not to far from here. Colorado has some neat rides but there is areas in Wyoming that aren't to far behind. Nothing wrong with a ride up shell canyon and over the top to Ranchester and Buffalo to Worland. I love the Big Horns. If you get the rocket down here we can do a ride. Al

I go to Windsor a lot on the pedal bike. I ride it about 125 miles a week on the average. Not to far from here. Colorado has some neat rides but there is areas in Wyoming that aren't to far behind. Nothing wrong with a ride up shell canyon and over the top to Ranchester and Buffalo to Worland. I love the Big Horns. If you get the rocket down here we can do a ride. Al
agreed! first order of business, lunch at bruces, for the infamous rocky mountain oysters, cooked to perfection. yes?:D

Man I haven't been there in a long time but I have eaten the world famous bull nuts at Bruces. He passed away some time ago and I haven't been there in years. Usually when I go that direction its to Nordies for BBQ or to Austins in Ft Collins for some Buffalo meatloaf. both are a real treat. Al

Back