Extend passenger pegs

patrol21

.060 Over
Ride
2009 R3 RAMAIR Intake Full Jardine Exhaust Cor
Hi all-Quick question....rider is not loving the location of the passenger pegs and want to extend forward.....do not want to go with boards and whatever I add needs to fold up. (Don't want to constantly be catching my leg on an extended passenger peg. I have seen extensions but with the mounting bolt going thru the cosmetic plate the ones I have looked at don't seem to be a good match

If anyone has made this change and can send a pic and link for extenders, hit me back, thanks

Hi all-Quick question....rider is not loving the location of the passenger pegs and want to extend forward.....do not want to go with boards and whatever I add needs to fold up. (Don't want to constantly be catching my leg on an extended passenger peg. I have seen extensions but with the mounting bolt going thru the cosmetic plate the ones I have looked at don't seem to be a good match

If anyone has made this change and can send a pic and link for extenders, hit me back, thanks

refined cycle makes peg extension (4 inches) you then install whatever you like on those extention including the oem folding pegs

Back