Evidently I did something wrong when I joined

That is some intro glad it turned out okay for you, now what you did wrong when you joined was a simple mistake most make:eek: you forgot to send me the $20 fee but it is okay I will catch up with you later

1st, WELCOME to ya H2O, from WA State!
I too had a big wipeout back in 87 on my pumped up 900 Ninja. Came off at 110 mph & was fortunate to survive.
@scot in exile
You charged me $25 over 6 years ago!?!? WTF? Why are Okeys favored?

Welcome from Colorado!
Glad to have you in the tribe.

Oh Boy another Wordsmith this will be fun.

So lets see, first welcome from Indiana. You are 800 miles ahead of me this year.

God must have a purpose for you if you are still with us after that and able to handle a Rocket.

I like taking classes too. The more we learn about riding.

Oh ya, Welcome to the League of Captains.

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand...tis good you survived your prang and even better that youre back doin it!
Some people wouldnt after seeing Elvis.!!
My cobber and i were coming home about 1 hr ago from a bike show and he was behind me on his Indian Scout. I looked in my mirror to see him going wide on a right hand fast corner and thought .."He was a tad wide there"!! but he kept coming along all be it a bit further back now...
After maybe 30 kms, i stopped and waited for him.
He rolls up with grass and stuff hanging on his foot pegs and grinning like a Cheshire cat!
Turns out he went wide all right...off the seal, into the gravel, clobbered the dirt bank, stood up on the pegs and wrestled her back onto the seal, smacked a marker peg and kept her going...no damage, sore leg from the marker peg and grass stains.
He said if he had hit the brakes she would have been very different...just rode her out of it!!
Lucky for me, cos his sister is my partner and i would have got a good bollocking!!
WE live and learn and keep rolling...
Enjoy your Ride.

Welcome from Christchurch New Zealand...tis good you survived your prang and even better that youre back doin it!
Some people wouldnt after seeing Elvis.!!
My cobber and i were coming home about 1 hr ago from a bike show and he was behind me on his Indian Scout. I looked in my mirror to see him going wide on a right hand fast corner and thought .."He was a tad wide there"!! but he kept coming along all be it a bit further back now...
After maybe 30 kms, i stopped and waited for him.
He rolls up with grass and stuff hanging on his foot pegs and grinning like a Cheshire cat!
Turns out he went wide all right...off the seal, into the gravel, clobbered the dirt bank, stood up on the pegs and wrestled her back onto the seal, smacked a marker peg and kept her going...no damage, sore leg from the marker peg and grass stains.
He said if he had hit the brakes she would have been very different...just rode her out of it!!
Lucky for me, cos his sister is my partner and i would have got a good bollocking!!
WE live and learn and keep rolling...
Enjoy your Ride.

So how did he explain the grass stains..?? :eek::eek::roll:

Not sure yet....at least he's ok and grinning away!!..."Don't be hitting the brakes!!!...just ride thru it!!"..he couldnt stop telling me !!!

Back