Evidently I did something wrong when I joined

create.gif

Welcome h20 from Dartmoor England . Glad you survived your off , as they tell me , only the good die young ! ;)
Great intro , enjoy your time at this madhouse . How is Elvis these days ?

Welcome from Spain. I can think of easier ways to get rid of a Harley - but each to their own. ;)

Just remember "STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT"!.

Just getting back into owning a motorcycle. I have wanted a Rocket since they first came out. I was riding a Harley and retired for a career change. I was going to MMI in Orlando to become a mechanic. Went for a ride one evening and woke up from a coma 45 days later and was told guys injured like I was don't walk out of hospital. I checked out two weeks later.
I intended to buy myself an R3 as a graduation gift. All that changed after my flying through the air and going splat. I have no memory of a few days before wreck. I had at this point ridden 32 years accident free. I hope that was my last. If not at least I will die happy doing what I love to do. I grew up about 15 miles from Sturgis SD, and have lived in Oklahoma since 1982.
Thanks and I will be asking for advice and help.

After having my Rocket for a little over a month (3/1/2018) I love this bike even more than I thought I would. I have only ridden a little over 800 miles because of the fickle weather. I have taken two motorcycle safety classes put on by the Tulsa Police Department. Great classes by good guys and riders. I am in awe of these gentleman.

I live west of Tulsa, Oklahoma and enjoy reading all the conversations on this forum.
Thank You for the site and allowing me to be here.
Joseph Lee
Hands across the water from London young fella, a great group of like minded riders in here. Enjoy the road ahead of you on your R3.

Back