Evidently I did something wrong when I joined

Well Waterdog, as the other fellows stated, we're glad you survived your near bout with ........ Since it happened with a Harley, we won't hold that against you. Just think of it as water under a bridge....
upload_2018-4-10_6-56-37.png

Glad you've been able to climb back on the 2 wheeled adventure mobiles and enjoyed your first few miles on the Rocket. They are a great machine.

Welcome to the best motorcycle forum on the planet!!!!

Welcome from NW Louisiana! GREAT to hear you are back riding... that's TRUE passion. I enjoyed the classes... along with the feeling of helping others with my/our passion that I became an MSF RiderCoach for the College of Southern Nevada in Las Vegas. This hobby of mine may become my next career once I retire from my current endeavor and get back to Vegas (in the not too distant future).
-MIG

Just getting back into owning a motorcycle. I have wanted a Rocket since they first came out. I was riding a Harley and retired for a career change. I was going to MMI in Orlando to become a mechanic. Went for a ride one evening and woke up from a coma 45 days later and was told guys injured like I was don't walk out of hospital. I checked out two weeks later.
I intended to buy myself an R3 as a graduation gift. All that changed after my flying through the air and going splat. I have no memory of a few days before wreck. I had at this point ridden 32 years accident free. I hope that was my last. If not at least I will die happy doing what I love to do. I grew up about 15 miles from Sturgis SD, and have lived in Oklahoma since 1982.
Thanks and I will be asking for advice and help.

After having my Rocket for a little over a month (3/1/2018) I love this bike even more than I thought I would. I have only ridden a little over 800 miles because of the fickle weather. I have taken two motorcycle safety classes put on by the Tulsa Police Department. Great classes by good guys and riders. I am in awe of these gentleman.

I live west of Tulsa, Oklahoma and enjoy reading all the conversations on this forum.
Thank You for the site and allowing me to be here.
Joseph Lee
Welcome! What I love is that I am apparently the only Rocket owner in and around Memphis, TN. I've owned mine for 6 years and I've never seen another Triumph on the road in Tennessee, with the exception of a bike on a trailer going down the interstate.

Waterdog, welcome from Maine. Glad you got back on, and even gladder it's on a Rocket, good luck Captain!

Hoopla

Back