ECU differences between the Roadster and Touring

That is correct, and there are several versions of the Tripp "de-restricted" map with their various (original, @HansO modified, and others) descriptions, under the "Resources" forum.

The 30 hp is pretty accurate, and what I had - 103 hp to 132 hp - at a cost of significant reduction in fuel mileage.

There's no free lunch, and your results may vary.

Gulp! This thing is only doing mid 30's now. When I baby it...

I have found on my Touring that babying it has little effect. Stop and go traffic will kill your mileage no matter what.
These bikes get the best mileage on the open road and I find my best mileage at 70-80 mph. I get between 36 t o38 there.
I am running a RAMAir, TORS, Viking Crossover, and a modified tune. I want to get her dyno ed, just have not taken the time to find someone to do it.
That will be a winter project.

Older post, but answered one of my many questions, that being that tunes for touring and roadster are not interchangable! If anyone can help me with my other question, I would be very greatful! I have a 2010 Touring with the factory tune and would like to know if there is a tune that will unrestrict this thing? It is totally stock, I am going crazy reading all these tune posts. tune 20364 looks like the proper one, but then you read up on it and it says it accomplishes nothing more than the factory tune. Please HELP!!!!!

Hi. I also have a 2010 Touring. The only thing I have done is replaced the stock filter with a K&N, still under the seat. Everything else is stock as far as I know (bought it used).
Below is the map I am using now and it has worked very fine. Save your original first Just in Case.
The Original I had when I first saved it shows as a "20367" map

If you have not yet found it--- :):D Here is a link to the one I have now.

It is the Power-Tripp tune mentioned a lot in here. Found on this page: Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models

Have fun!

Back