Hey you guys looking for a deal. The one listed on Ebay is worth looking closely. I would've bought it if I hadn't already bought the Roadster. It has had the factory upgrade. Well worth the buy it now price. See Triumph : Rocket III 2006 Triumph Rocket lll only 5162 miles posted here on the Ebay listings. I'd love to have it but momma would freak if I owned 3.

BTW Any quick takers on my 2011 Roadster for $10K? 12K miles. I'd much rather have the 06 standard.

OK what is the factory upgrade that was mentioned? What does this include or fix???? Thanks

You guys decide to do that you got free room and board in Texas and a riding partner too!!

Mittzy, that is why i'm not coming to RDU, spent all my budgeted money on doctors last week.
I extended an invitation to a few Aussie frends last year and i am extending it to you also,if you want to come to an RAA or just to visit all you have to do is get here, you will have a room to stay, a bike to ride and beans to eat:D,
I know it would be really expensive to do it otherways.
The Aussie friends were going to do the same for me before the change of plans but i'm not losing hope just yet:)

Hmm! Might have to take you up on that one day;)

When you look at the 2005 graphite that Digital picked up .. be easy done to buy one over there , tear-arse around the joint and ship it back home. You'd probably make money :p

Hey you guys looking for a deal. The one listed on Ebay is worth looking closely. I would've bought it if I hadn't already bought the Roadster. It has had the factory upgrade. Well worth the buy it now price. See Triumph : Rocket III 2006 Triumph Rocket lll only 5162 miles posted here on the Ebay listings. I'd love to have it but momma would freak if I owned 3.

BTW Any quick takers on my 2011 Roadster for $10K? 12K miles. I'd much rather have the 06 standard.

For that price it's worth buying if for nothing other than spare parts and a back up thrust maker!!

I'd buy it anyway if it were closer. I'd have $8500 in it if I were to fly out there and ride it back. The factory upgrade is worth an additional $3000.

Back