ebay rear wheel and tire

Nolton, If I do trade you can be the first in line for the rear wheel I have. No bidding.

Being a darkside rider I can tell you that the car tire isn't all that it's made up to be. I'm a small guy compared to others and turning at slow speeds is a aggravating. I would like to have a darkside tire to run during the summer so I can smoke the tire and not feel like money is floating around in the air. And run a motorcycle tire during the winter.

If I could get past doing burnouts I would run a MC all of the time.
Try the bridgestone Exedra Max she will last longer then the metz and cobra. Even if you do a little showing off burning the tire. Remember if your burning it you not winning the race> I am just a small as you if you remember and yet I have a blast with out doing burnouts> Well with The Bridgstone I have done a few:D

You thinking about trading ?
What are you looking at?
Not a goldwing ?:eek:
Don't be like snuffy.
Yes Nolton I got her for the 135 plus shipping. 200 in all to the door. I want to find another rearand get it changed to a 17 incher so I can try that 245 the Diavel is running its a ZR tire W rated 186+MPH

Try the bridgestone Exedra Max she will last longer then the metz and cobra. Even if you do a little showing off burning the tire. Remember if your burning it you not winning the race> I am just a small as you if you remember and yet I have a blast with out doing burnouts> Well with The Bridgstone I have done a few:D

Yeah you're right. I run the Riken tire. It will spin but will not leave a black mark.... strange. I'm guessing it's not getting hot enough.

Yeah you're right. I run the Riken tire. It will spin but will not leave a black mark.... strange. I'm guessing it's not getting hot enough.

You don't have enough weight on the tire to get traction and not even enough to burn the pavement thats why when people say that DS has better traction I want some of the dope their one.

DS is BS:D

Back