Sidecar Flip

Living Legend
20150 Mc Carty Rd. Deerfield, Michigan 49238
I read in the paper last night that all of Missouri is using E-10 whether it's posted on the pumps or not. It said Missouri had repealed their labeling practice so no stations had to post ethanol content and that all stations, even early last year had switched to E-10 in all grades without telling their customers.

My experience with E-10 in the Rocket is that it don't like it. Do you?

If the labeling law is true, all Missouri stations could theoretically raise the content without telling the public, not good.

I think Tom regularly runs a mid-grade E-10 in his Rocket. It's pretty easy to telling the stations that are using corn juice because it is subsidized. The mid and premium grades are actually cheaper than the low grade. Which in the urban areas the stations these are few.

That's all I use is 10% Ethanol. It's great stuff... never ever had a problem with it. Iowa has been doing it for years.

I did run out of gas once pulling into a Harley dealership but you can't blame that on the Ethanol, well maybe the drinkin' kind :D.

I hear that they are making some of the ethanol out of Arkansas Razor Back squeezins... Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha

Go Mizzou!!!!!

Tom

I think Flip and Piggy are talking about fuel for the rocket not you.You seem to get real excited when someone on here mentions Ethenoal,Thats ethel with alcohol.I got caught pumping Ethel once,Iam drinking her, it now.Oh never mind I shouldnt be posting now.Merry New year.Iam working on fuel for me and spike but the still needs some refinment.I test the alcohol content with a match..Crazy Jack

You know... that reminds me.... Never bid on EBay stuff after you've been into the brown liquor. I was trying to win a Borrani rim and after I sobered up I discovered there was a Honda motorcycle still attached to it. Some lucky sucker outbid me at the last minute... probably some drunk.

You know... that reminds me.... Never bid on EBay stuff after you've been into the brown liquor. I was trying to win a Borrani rim and after I sobered up I discovered there was a Honda motorcycle still attached to it. Some lucky sucker outbid me at the last minute... probably some drunk.

Is that where Britman got his Honda..............Flea-Bay?

Dont look now flip but the same thing is going on right here in good old Michigan. Gasoline here can carry up to 10% corn and it doesn't have to be labled. You will find it at Clark and Citgo and if there are any left in your area Wesco and Admiral. Only ones I will buy gas from are Shell, BP(Amco) and Marathon. If I get in a pinch I never fillup at the "other" places just enough to get on down the road. I get 3 to 5 mpg more on the "Good" Stuff.

Back