Good one. I make around 165 hp with just Paul's three into one exhaust,Ramair, Street cams and a power commander. Very mild build compared to most folks on here. Even with the cost of upgrades it don't come close to the $27,000 plus for the bikes mentioned. Looking at a new S&S 124 for the Harley. That will set me back by the time the fat lady sings around $10,000 for everything. Even so the S&S will produce around 140 HP at the back wheel. About time we cut through the manufactures bull on numbers. Of course nether bike that i own will electronically tell you how to ride but that is OK. Loved it.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Still laughing.

At the speeds us mortals operate our bikes it not about HP... It about attitude and sound. That's what Iv been telling the curious that come and ask if my R3 is fast. Everyone is happy with that. At my Poop Deck it's better to keep a friendly low profile.

True, but it's not apples to apples, that's all I was saying. Stock has a lot of grunt, but the power to weight ratio really isn't that great, ya know? I mean look what you have to compare it to to look impressive, a Harley? LOL

True, but it's not apples to apples, that's all I was saying. Stock has a lot of grunt, but the power to weight ratio really isn't that great, ya know? I mean look what you have to compare it to to look impressive, a Harley? LOL

For many years now I have waited for somebody to produce a handling and power monster in a cruiser format that fits old broken down bodies that no longer can fit a sport bike all day, but still have the desire and chops to hoon twisties and go fast!
So far the Rocket is the closest, but still has a long ways to go . . .
Something with Busa or R1 power to weight and Rocket ergos would be my dream motor!!!
Thumbs Up.jpg

Back