Drunk and tired but will try anyhow. The Rocket is a amazing bike. With just some minor upgrades you end up with a bike that is well above the rest. I kind of like that. Not real sure about the new one but the 2018 and below have a lot of potential. Love the way i have mine set up. Maybe not the fastest and by far not the greatest but it is holding its own at 60,000 miles. Love it. Yes a ***** or two here and there but would never sell. After spending a lot of time looking at what is being offered today The motorcycle industry can kiss my ass. This is why i will rebuild the 2010 fATBOY AGAIN. SMOKE THEM NEW ONES. No we are not talking a crate engine but a kit. Fixing to drop a dime or two. Will it run up against the X? No way. Will it smoke the boys in the tight fitting jeans and fancy boots hell yes. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I refer to Carpenter dynos :roll: :p
See this stock R3R from Lush:

Stock R3R_Lush.jpg
Friendly Yamaha in Baton Rouge ran a baseline for @Boudreaux and he had 124 rwhp.

For many years now I have waited for somebody to produce a handling and power monster in a cruiser format that fits old broken down bodies that no longer can fit a sport bike all day, but still have the desire and chops to hoon twisties and go fast!
So far the Rocket is the closest, but still has a long ways to go . . .
Something with Busa or R1 power to weight and Rocket ergos would be my dream motor!!!
Thumbs Up.jpg
There is a shop in NJ that can get you that kind of power to weight ratio you are looking for. :whitstling:

There is a shop in NJ that can get you that kind of power to weight ratio you are looking for. :whitstling:

Understood, my bro.
I'd prefer to just buy this outright at a price comparable to a high end sport bike with much better handling!
I'd rather not have spend an additional 10 large and still not have the handling or ground clearance.
BTW - Merry Christmas, my favorite swamp rat brother!

Understood, my bro.
I'd prefer to just buy this outright at a price comparable to a high end sport bike with much better handling!
I'd rather not have spend an additional 10 large and still not have the handling or ground clearance.
BTW - Merry Christmas, my favorite swamp rat brother!
Merry Christmas my brother!

For many years now I have waited for somebody to produce a handling and power monster in a cruiser format that fits old broken down bodies that no longer can fit a sport bike all day, but still have the desire and chops to hoon twisties and go fast!
So far the Rocket is the closest, but still has a long ways to go . . .
Something with Busa or R1 power to weight and Rocket ergos would be my dream motor!!!
Thumbs Up.jpg
I have found just the bike , currently on the look out for a well cared for Suzuki 1340 B king !

B Kings command a premium price in the states, I've never found a bargain on one, or I would own one.
You can pick up a relatively low mileage one here for around £6000 . Having owned a Busa and being familiar with that diamond of an engine , I can't believe I forgot about this bike . But on seeing one the other day and hearing those aftermarket Akro pipes , my love was rekindled . I know @stollydriver used to own one , so maybe an honest appraisal from him ?

Back