DS Touring info

When I had my R3t I was using the Yokohama and Avon Cobra in front and that worked real good for me

Just put a Yokohama Envigor on this Sunday.
Been taking it easy getting to know the tire. Touched the boards down today, left & right. :) So, it's going to stay on for a while at least.

Officially a Darksider. Where to I pick up my cookie?

I ran a 205/60/16 Yokohama Envigor V rated on my old road glide and Im running that same tire on my R3T. The only issue I have is at excess of 100mph it wants to start to weave back and forth. It may be a tire pressure issue. I currently run 42 and the tire is rated to 52. Everything else is awesome with this setup twisties included. Take it easy for 400 miles while it breaks in and you get used to it.
THATS a problem with CAR TIRES on bikes there are several other s who complaqined of the same problem I would think by know all would know about this dangerous problem

Sh!t happens fast at triple digit speeds. Not a good time to deal with instability of any kind. That's something that should really be looked into. Whether or not you run DS is up to you, but it sounds like that particular tire isn't right for your bike. Not trying to start anything, just genuinely worried about your safety.
Dangerous and not worth it to save a few dollars GET SMART and put a real MC tire on your bike

Back