DS Touring info

THATS the facts boys open your eyes
Yet again... Worry about your own bike...
B66A22E2-A64D-4FB6-9601-CCDDF957E843.jpeg

Riding a bike is dangerous.
Riding a bike over 100mph is dangerous.
Riding a bike that locks up the rear tire is dangerous.
Riding a bike spins the rear tire on wet pavement is dangerous.

Out accelerating 1000cc superbikes with a 'modded rocket' that smells like lemons is dangerous.

Riding a bike with a CT is dangerous and riding a bike with MT is dangerous.

If this (riding a bike) was safe; I doubt it would be as fun.

That said, I've seen with my own two eyes; Darksiding does work.
All of us are free to exercise our own level of risk tolerance. The day I feel that a CT exceeds MY risk tolerance; I'll change it.

Riding a bike is dangerous.
Riding a bike over 100mph is dangerous.
Riding a bike that locks up the rear tire is dangerous.
Riding a bike spins the rear tire on wet pavement is dangerous.

Out accelerating 1000cc superbikes with a 'modded rocket' that smells like lemons is dangerous.

Riding a bike with a CT is dangerous and riding a bike with MT is dangerous.

If this (riding a bike) was safe; I doubt it would be as fun.

That said, I've seen with my own two eyes; Darksiding does work.
All of us are free to exercise our own level of risk tolerance. The day I feel that a CT exceeds MY risk tolerance; I'll change it.
Just take it easy for the first 400 miles. As several have said the beads are different and it takes some time to set. Playing with different tire pressures works for some folks. 38 psi seems to be a favorite. I have mine set at 42 but it's been on for thousands of miles.

Just take it easy for the first 400 miles. As several have said the beads are different and it takes some time to set. Playing with different tire pressures works for some folks. 38 psi seems to be a favorite. I have mine set at 42 but it's been on for thousands of miles.

I put it on Sunday and have ridden very conservatively; gradually taking curves faster and making sharper slow speed maneuvers.
It's different and I expect to continue 'learning' how it acts/feels for at least a while longer.
Started at 37psi and I'm currently at 32.

Back