David Gravlin

.060 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
I have a 2015 Rocket 3 touring and I have the Long Haul seat so that I could have a driver's backrest now I find out that Triumph discontinued can anybody tell me where I can get one even after market?

I have a 2015 Rocket 3 touring and I have the Long Haul seat so that I could have a driver's backrest now I find out that Triumph discontinued can anybody tell me where I can get one even after market?

I have 3 seats and a backrest for sale. These seats have all been mounted and used less than 100 miles each including a long haul seat backrest that is no longer available. They all look brand new. Seat #1 is a stock Triumph seat off my 2015 Touring Rocket, maybe 100 miles on it. Seat #2 is a new Triumph Rocket 3 Touring GEL SEAT, maybe 100 miles on it. Seat #3 is a new Mustang Touring seat and passenger pad for the ROCKET 3 TOURING MODELS, like new, maybe 100 miles on it. The backrest is like brand new and fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat, one just sold on Ebay for slightly over 400 dollars by itself. I can be reached at 702 592 8052 if you are interested. $1000.00
I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN USA

I have 3 seats and a backrest for sale. These seats have all been mounted and used less than 100 miles each including a long haul seat backrest that is no longer available. They all look brand new. Seat #1 is a stock Triumph seat off my 2015 Touring Rocket, maybe 100 miles on it. Seat #2 is a new Triumph Rocket 3 Touring GEL SEAT, maybe 100 miles on it. Seat #3 is a new Mustang Touring seat and passenger pad for the ROCKET 3 TOURING MODELS, like new, maybe 100 miles on it. The backrest is like brand new and fits the Triumph Long Haul Touring Seat, one just sold on Ebay for slightly over 400 dollars by itself. I can be reached at 702 592 8052 if you are interested. $1000.00
I WILL PAY SHIPPING IN USA
Would you be willing to sell the backrest alone? Do you have a picture?

Thanks,

Duncan

Would you be willing to sell the backrest alone? Do you have a picture?

Thanks,

Duncan

Sorry Duncan but I will only sell everything as a package. I have had all the seats for a year or more and I don't want the hassle of listing them individually. I realize the BACKREST is worth a lot as one went for 400 dollars on eBay recently. There are none left anywhere. I figure if someone wants the back rest bad enough they will take all the seats and keep the backrest and sell the other seats. Every seat and the backrest are virtually like new with no flaws or blemishes at all. The backrest has never been installed on anything. The other seats were bought by me and installed on my bike and tested for a couple of days each, I decided I needed the backrest long haul Triumph seat so all the other seats are now just sitting on a shelf. The Triumph backrest is a quality product and I don't see why they stopped making them. If you are still interested let me know and I'll take pictures of all the seats and the backrest.

Last edited:
Sorry Duncan but I will only sell everything as a package. I have had all the seats for a year or more and I don't want the hassle of listing them individually. I realize the BACKREST is worth a lot as one went for 400 dollars on eBay recently. There are none left anywhere. I figure if someone wants the back rest bad enough they will take all the seats and keep the backrest and sell the other seats. Every seat and the backrest are virtually like new with no flaws or blemishes at all. The backrest has never been installed on anything. The other seats were bought by me and installed on my bike and tested for a couple of days each, I decided I needed the backrest long haul Triumph seat so all the other seats are now just sitting on a shelf. The Triumph backrest is a quality product and I don't see why they stopped making them. If you are still interested let me know and I'll take pictures of all the seats and the backrest.

Hi Dave, no problem I understand. Thanks anyway.

Back