Does anyone have any knowledge or advice on Helix?

Looks like they are possible stock cans that are cut short and gutted. They do look good.

Just curious on the Helix if they are open, or actually have a baffle or muffler inside?

Looks like they are possible stock cans that are cut short and gutted. They do look good.

Just curious on the Helix if they are open, or actually have a baffle or muffler inside?
Don't know either not much info on them they just look good and one site said they would fit RT3Roadster so thinking they are just open maybe?

Don't know either not much info on them they just look good and one site said they would fit RT3Roadster so thinking they are just open maybe?
Then it should flow plenty enough. Especially since you will run one on each side. 2 X 1300 = 2600. I'd say plenty of flow. If it is just wide open, you may wnt to consider something like the Thunder Monster baffle from https://www.bigcitythunder.com/

Hi folks wondering if anyone has any experience with these pipes? They are 24" Helix slash cut(not the upswept). I am thinking of putting them on my 2013 RT3 Roadster. Would I need a tune download from the dealer? Do I need the upswept or these straight ones? My bike does have the saddle bags and rear dresser bars. http://www.motosport.com/helix-24-slash-muffler?cc=US
any help or advice would be appreciated! Thanks, Stephen

Confused!
You stated R3T, but your info says R3R???

Actually it says RT3 Roadster not R3T I thought the abbreviation for rocket was rt then 3 then i listed which one I have which is the Roadster. Sorry about that

Thanx for clearing that up my OCD brain was spinnin' :D
I think R3R is Rocket 3 Roadster and R3T is Rocket 3 Touring. :thumbsup:

So the cats are in the tail pipes on my model then? I'm buying it used and there are already different looking pipes on it. I have not got to see it in person yet and wont until June since I'm buying online and having it shipped to my house in North Carolina. I'm just trying to order all the accessories now and put them on when I touch ground in June. Here are a couple of pics if you don't mind taking a look and seeing if you might know what's on it already. I may not want to change them if they sound good I just know they look a little short right now and I'm concerned how much hot exhaust will get to the saddle bags.
Those pipes look like the Roadster performance exhaust sold on the newr3.com site.

Those pipes look like the Roadster performance exhaust sold on the newr3.com site.
Warp beat me too it but Yeah They sure do look like them they are the same @Malcy had (might have gone back to them actually), he had them on his bike and loved them, they actually had a really nice sound, loud but not too loud very tasty sound actually

Last edited:
Back