DO NOT buy a 2020 R3...

Good looking bike, congrats. You're right about the lights, way too big! I hope to have my fender eliminator done by this weekend.

Found this online 30$ can't make it for that price,even if I have to modify it. Gonna machine a blank to go whear the bracket sat on the swingarm unless u doing that. If so,make 2 keep in touch and send me picks
Screenshot_2020-01-15-14-15-18~2.png
Screenshot_2020-01-15-14-16-00~2.png
let me know. Good luck

Jus got mine in Richmond Va. You right, no 700lb bike I ever rode rides like this. My mods are going to be loose the headlight size turn signals ( called England got the euro spec on order 230$ without shipping) and do a rear fender elimination. Tuck it under the rear. It will show off that big brembo and tidy it up. Still waiting to see if arrow will market the pipe that's on the TFC
Screenshot_2020-01-15-13-11-14~2.png
Screenshot_2020-01-15-13-00-25~2.png
You will not get the Arrow pipe for that bike. It is only made for the TFC and they will not offer it for a nonTFC bike. Triumph has made several limitations to keep the uniqueness of the TFC model.

If Arrow won’t come out with an exhaust, someone else will. We will definitely get aftermarket exhaust for the regular R3
I agree there will be after market systems eventually. I wonder how long that takes? I would also be curious about the tuning of the bike after any mods are done? I do know the ECU is not really locked in an effort to keep owners from modifying the tune.

Back