DO NOT buy a 2020 R3...

So nice congratulations , some parts of me kick my self not just to sell my Rocket and put all my money into this new improver Rocket. Very nice

I picked up parts at my closest dealership today for my rebuild and they had a black and red R and a GT. I brought my helmet, but it was raining :(

The workmanship on these bikes is amazing- it's like looking at a fine piece of jewelry, for lack of a better example. Only way I could do it would be to win the lottery- time to start playing!

You will not get the Arrow pipe for that bike. It is only made for the TFC and they will not offer it for a nonTFC bike. Triumph has made several limitations to keep the uniqueness of the TFC model.
Believe it or not the pipes on the R and the GT were actually manufactured by arrow also but not stamped as such according to the Triumph dealer near me. I am more interested in Arrow making slip ons eliminating the cat

Believe it or not the pipes on the R and the GT were actually manufactured by arrow also but not stamped as such according to the Triumph dealer near me. I am more interested in Arrow making slip ons eliminating the cat
Looks like marketing hype to make TFC owners feel more special. I had wanted to take my TFC to the dealer and compare sound differences to see if there is any.

Looks like marketing hype to make TFC owners feel more special. I had wanted to take my TFC to the dealer and compare sound differences to see if there is any.
I dont think there will be a difference.'....My cobber has an 'R' and him and i have both had the cat box removed from our bikes and we compared them...both the same....mine was a GT as you know....The cat box in the Triple Black is the same too as i have removed it from that too now...Its just the stamp on the side im sure.

I dont think there will be a difference.'....My cobber has an 'R' and him and i have both had the cat box removed from our bikes and we compared them...both the same....mine was a GT as you know....The cat box in the Triple Black is the same too as i have removed it from that too now...Its just the stamp on the side im sure.
Yeah that's what my local dealer was saying too and it's very unlikely they would pay to have 2 seperate company's tool up to make pipes that look vertually identical except for a stamp so I'm sure they both came from arrow

Back