Do I still need a tune from HansO?

Who gives a sh*t.. we all know what's meant and is it right? I don't frickin know cos I is a spanner!
Calm down ! @1olbull never ceases to amaze me with his command of the English vocabulary . I thought he was doing it again , making me look up words I've never heard of before ! :p

What the blue blazes is a dynomometer ? You just made that word up surely ?

Actually, M8, tis dynAmometer and this is what a motor version looks like:
Dynamometer.jpg

Calm down ! @1olbull never ceases to amaze me with his command of the English vocabulary . I thought he was doing it again , making me look up words I've never heard of before ! :p

You knew what it was, Natty!
Were just trying to yank my leh . . . wern't ya?!?

Ok I just want to point something out here.

If this tuner has never done a Rocket and needs to learn what works and what doesn’t,
2 days is very reasonable if he’s manually doing full ignition mapping and fuel mapping and doing it with an eddy current dyno.

For just fuel it’s a hell of a lot quicker. That said, if he’s just doing fuel, 2 Days is quite a lot of time and he may just be quoting a safe time frame when he’ll be able to work it into his schedule.

I'm fortunate. When he throws a ten dollar word my way he gives the definition. Then again we are a OKIE.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back