Do I still need a tune from HansO?

I'm looking forward to seeing the figures as it's the same mods as mine when I finally get around to installing the ram air. I'll be using a Hanso map for a while but do plan on a dyno map at some point. I've found a company that are happy to use TuneECU in Withernsea, East Yorkshire. I was under the impression that the main guy is experienced at mapping, but not very experienced with TuneECU (he asked me if you could live map, wouldn't be asking if he was experienced). He was still happy to do it without live mapping. I'm just not sure if the lack of experience is relevant or if I should find someone else to get the best out of it.

I'm looking forward to seeing the figures as it's the same mods as mine when I finally get around to installing the ram air. I'll be using a Hanso map for a while but do plan on a dyno map at some point. I've found a company that are happy to use TuneECU in Withernsea, East Yorkshire. I was under the impression that the main guy is experienced at mapping, but not very experienced with TuneECU (he asked me if you could live map, wouldn't be asking if he was experienced). He was still happy to do it without live mapping. I'm just not sure if the lack of experience is relevant or if I should find someone else to get the best out of it.
Speaking to the guys at Dyno Tech, he understood completely what was required and wanted the bike for 2 days minimum just to tune completely. He was also recommending that Triumph function or perform better with using TuneEcu rather than PCV in the UK. Also mentioned that every bike is different due to so many different factors. The loading a generic tune will only ever give an average performance and they all need tweeking to get everything to work together correctly. We shall have to see what the dyno says as a before and after

Back