DIY Beginner Upgrades Cams & Pistons - Lives To Tell The Tale

I can relate to your accomplishment, as I replaced my 88ci with a 95ci jugs and pistons cams and gear drive conversion. But the best advice for rebuilding a Harley is to have your heads done. It's really great to read your rebuild story. The smile doesn't go away.

Hey great job, really glad that worked out for you. Love the first startup video, that magical moment where you're afraid to thumb the starter button and a million questions going through your head :)

Oh, man- I was surprised, thankful, ecstatic! I really expected that it wouldn't start at all, or it would, but then start coming apart inside. That video would have never seen the light of day :)

Thank you, sir, for the many posts of yours that helped to lead the way. :thumbsup:

Very nice write up and great read! Don't have any near term plans, but have always thought about going the same route you did and an definitely earmarking this thread for future reference. Enjoy!!

So, funny thing right after reading this thread, all the ads popping up at the top of the screen are for firearms suppressor parts and kits! Must have been all the talk about sound suppression bolts and seals:roll:

Back