NickeHild

Supercharged
Just finished my winter project and took the beast on the road

Follow the project on: Link Removed#

So good to be back in the saddle!

very mean looking beast only time I see an amarillo like mine and I am going to follow some of the good ideas used by Nick.
too bad those scan license plate take so much space..

the same amarillo paint on mine and it looks better when offset with dull black. I plan on black anodized handlebar mirrors exhaust (predadors ??) a reworked tail end wih a led combo light black headlight casing and front forks and various other stuff internally.
this picture was taken before Ihad the bearclaw powder coated black. along with all the rest of chromed struts in the rear and sissy bar

good show Nick

Attachments

• IMG_3066.jpg
    IMG_3066.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 73
Next on the wish-list is a carbon fibre fairing (Made in Sweden!)

The idea is to add mirrors with integrated indicators on the fairing, think it makes the front look really clean

Carbon is beatiful with the yellow:cool:

The company is called Swecomposite: http://www.swecomposite.com/en-index.html

They do CF parts for HD, the one above is for the Electra (I think), they have a really good reputation and also done lots of dragracing parts

So you have to change headligts to one big and adjust fitting etc, but I think it would look cool and price is ok, about $500 here in Sweden

Off the shelf is no sport!

thanks Nick
I will contact them asap and yes the fairing shown is that pigsnout found on electra and a few others too

Back