Decel Poping ?

Yea, I tried to raise the values on the bottom row but it told me something like below 6% throttle the intake pressure senor took over or something like that and would not let me change them.

Yea, I tried to raise the values on the bottom row but it told me something like below 6% throttle the intake pressure senor took over or something like that and would not let me change them.

The left axis in those tables is manifold pressure (MAP), so the pressure sensor governs the entire table. The whole point of the L tables is for low throttle positions (<6%), where the MAP provides more sensitivity than the F tables, which are based on throttle position.

I don't understand why it won't let you change the bottom row. Further I never understood what the bottom row (0 millibar) means anyway. That's a complete vacuum, which is not achieved even with the throttle completely closed. In any case, I have version 3.7.2.0 on my desktop at work and it let me do it. I don't know why Wayne put those values there in the first place. You could write him and ask.

Back