I never trusted the name - Depends....... I'm naming it either ForSure's or Definately's. Seemed like a better named marketing ploy and would give the wearer a greater sense of garuanteed protection. I'll get a test pair to Tomo for his personal evalution.

Oh my God.......After reading that I need a pair, hilarious.

It's interesting. When we are very young we need diapers, just ask Pig9r, he has vast experience in the diaper department and when we get older, we also need them. So, at the beginning of your time on earth your life "depends" on diapers and when you get close to leaving on that memorable journey that no one has ever come back to tell about, you need to depend on "depends".

Personally speaking, I would prefer depends over a colostomy any day. Somehow toting a bag around would cramp my style.:D

Dagored, you gotta love this website.

Hey Dagored,I can't let you get by without putting something it the pot.:eek: As a former Ca. resident where I started my machining career,and where you have arguably the best riding around.Looks as if you have picked up a used one with a load of mods.I get on here just to see what happens next mostly but welcome to the power addicts society.:D

Back