PeterM

Peter
Ride
Rocket 111 classic
Hi everyone, call it a mid life crisis, but Im seriously thinking of re spraying my graphite tribal R3 in the Cardinal red colour scheme, if I did I would do it again in the Tribal pattern, so my question,,,Does anyone by any chance know the Tribal design Pattern code and is it still available, failing that, whats the best way to get duplicates made. Thanks in advance Peter

Hi everyone, call it a mid life crisis, but Im seriously thinking of re spraying my graphite tribal R3 in the Cardinal red colour scheme, if I did I would do it again in the Tribal pattern, so my question,,,Does anyone by any chance know the Tribal design Pattern code and is it still available, failing that, whats the best way to get duplicates made. Thanks in advance Peter
welcome, looks like this links can be the help you are looking:
and here
and this
" Mulberry red is Cardinal red applied over Graphite grey basecoat. Cardinal is a candy red (transluscent) so not a true colour on its own - Triumph actually apply it over Aluminium basecoat and then call it Cardinal. Applying it over Graphite gives the darker colour Mulberry."

welcome, looks like this links can be the help you are looking:
and here
and this
" Mulberry red is Cardinal red applied over Graphite grey basecoat. Cardinal is a candy red (transluscent) so not a true colour on its own - Triumph actually apply it over Aluminium basecoat and then call it Cardinal. Applying it over Graphite gives the darker colour Mulberry."
heres my test sample attempt from touchup direct. very pleased so far. still have yet to do any fine sanding as the clear coat must sit for 48 hrs. but is the aluminum basecoat you mentioned just that? as in apply to bare metal as seen? looks perty close!

Attachments

• 20210723_191239.jpg
    20210723_191239.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210723_194150.jpg
    20210723_194150.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 20
Back