I have used the DOWCO large on my since new...
3_3_14_c.jpg

This is Pretty Pillion helping brush the snow off that first winter...

BTW, I have a friend who is a auto-theft cop back in Denver, he says that bikes with Harley, Ducati and BMW covers are stolen more than those with no name brand or Japanese company names.

I too spent 4 years working auto theft in a large city and I seriously doubt it has anything to do with the cover -
According to Consumer Reports:
"Among stolen bikes, Honda is clearly the favorite, with 9,082 thefts making up 20 percent of the total. Yamaha (16 percent), Suzuki (15 percent), and Kawasaki (11 percent) follow in this popularity contest. Notably Harley-Davidson accounted for just 8 percent of thefts, despite being the dominant brand in the United States. BMW and Victory notably accounted for less than one percent of thefts, with Ducati and Triumph at one percent."

I understand where you guys are coming from with the outside storage of a bike. Mine got kicked out of the garage (wifey) and she said do not park it in the basement with the other one to boot. Go figure so after a bit of shopping around. I came up with this.

2011_0508_134613.JPG
2011_0508_134630.JPG
2011_0508_134555.JPG
2011_0508_134541.JPG

Now it does not have heat and air yet !!!!! but at least I can plug it in and put a heater out in her during the winter. Not that the wifey knows it is power now :)

Oh ya and good for all weather plus you do not have to let your bike cool down when you put her in the cover .

Nice Cover...er trailer. The Harley logo has got to go though! :)

Nice Cover...er trailer. The Harley logo has got to go though! :)
YA I have to find a Triumph one to cover it. I only used it on one trip. Should have and might use it more. I just like riding to much to trailer. Still its nice to use as a garage for the bike even has electrical hook up and the fridge keeps refreshments mighty cold :)

YA I have to find a Triumph one to cover it. I only used it on one trip. Should have and might use it more. I just like riding to much to trailer. Still its nice to use as a garage for the bike even has electrical hook up and the fridge keeps refreshments mighty cold :)

Park the motor outside and it would also make an awesome drinking bar with a few stools!
Fridge have room for some Bulleit Kentucky Whiskey???

@1olbull Around here in NOVA, the little scooters are the biggest stolen two-wheelers, at least the news tells me so.
In Denver back in 2007, the flashier one was with their cars or bikes, seemed to be the cue for thievery. Number one car brand stolen was Toyota followed by Hondas. For joyrides it was Cadillac. My police buddy thinks that the reason Harleys were stolen so much is similar to why the Caddies were taken, because they have a known security system and kids have to prove themselves capable of taking them to get into a gang or to prove they can be productive in some sort of chop operation. He is the one who told me not to be flashy with my VMAX since that is what triggers some psychology to take. I went with a non-descript cover for that bike because of his recommendation.

Back