I understand where you guys are coming from with the outside storage of a bike. Mine got kicked out of the garage (wifey) and she said do not park it in the basement with the other one to boot. Go figure so after a bit of shopping around. I came up with this.

2011_0508_134613.JPG
2011_0508_134630.JPG
2011_0508_134555.JPG
2011_0508_134541.JPG

Now it does not have heat and air yet !!!!! but at least I can plug it in and put a heater out in her during the winter. Not that the wifey knows it is power now :)

Oh ya and good for all weather plus you do not have to let your bike cool down when you put her in the cover .

Folks, I think we may have a winner!

I guess there is two different types of covers. One is a dust cover and the other is one that can be used out on the road. One reason I chose the DOWCO cover is it has "Heat shields allow immediate use after riding". Therefore I can install it on a hot bike when I arrive at work or when I arrive home. Been doing this for years without any damage to the cover. The good ones are more expensive.

I guess there is two different types of covers. One is a dust cover and the other is one that can be used out on the road. One reason I chose the DOWCO cover is it has "Heat shields allow immediate use after riding". Therefore I can install it on a hot bike when I arrive at work or when I arrive home. Been doing this for years without any damage to the cover. The good ones are more expensive.
This one also has the heat shield. For the price it works great. Only negative is the sun has faded the color some, but it protects the bike
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335943355&icep_item=300907760102

Back