Hi folks,
It appears that Corbin Europe in the UK has gone bust.
I ordered a new seat in September.
6-8 weeks for delivery which hasn't happened. Did some research and it looks like they went into administration 15/11
Get your money back ASAP and if it went to Corbin USA with your order you may be able to get it from them, especially if they want to retain an international customer market.

Hi folks,
It appears that Corbin Europe in the UK has gone bust.
I ordered a new seat in September.
6-8 weeks for delivery which hasn't happened. Did some research and it looks like they went into administration 15/11
Hi Battle 1965
I have a similar problem. I ordered a gunfighter seat, got it delivered in June 2021, but it wasn't in the ordered colour and it had a faulty moulding.
I sent it back to Corbin Europe and those cheeky bastards got it, but didn't respond for another two months, just stalling everything, then telling me a refund is on its way,
but they didn't execute it.
So I paid in full for a gunfighter seat and didn't get it back.
As I live in Switzerland, I am not familiar with the proceedings in the UK.
Mark Battistini is the former owner of Corbin Europe.
I contacted Corbin USA and they told me that Corbin Europe stopped very suddenly without giving any notice to Corbin Headquartes and as Battistini
was using his own chaotic labeling of orders, Corbin Headquarters isn't in the loop at all, what was ordered and what not.
So, how did you proceed to get your money back?
I would be very grateful if you could give me some advice.

Hi, you need to contact the company handling the winding up of Corbin Europe.
Antony Batty & Company LLP,
1A Mills Way,
Boscombe Down Business Park,
Amesbury,
Salisbury,
SP4 7RX
UK
Email
clive@antonybatty.com
Thank you very much for your help, Battle 1965!
Much appreciated!
I hope you were able to get something back from your payment.
All the best and good luck

Golly, I am glad I am so poor I can only ever buy my Corbin's second hand!;):roll::roll:
Great assistance @Battle1965 and good luck @AN242 .

A Gunfighter here in Oz now will set you back close to Au$1500 (US$1080) delivered!
I finally have a used Gunfighter again for Classy looks, and a Russell Daylong Solo with a Triumph Rider's backrest on a custom bracket if I'm going distance anywhere on the Roadsters.
I will probably sell my Brown leather Corbin Solo Roadster bucket with some brown saddlery leather sewn panniers.

My Sprint ST and old BMW R100RS have Corbin Duals too but my R3T will stick to a Triumph accessory Longhaul Dual with Rider's backrest.

Back