Here you go. It's some kind of tough plastic backing and has the indent you see just above the latching pin. The screw head you see there goes through the stem for the seat to keep it from sliding back out. Also the stem slides in a good 4 inches or so into the seat to provide stability and strength.
Could you show how it looks with the backrest in. I'm having trouble seeing it there. Thanks.

Hi All - looking for some feedback on anyone who has the Corbin dual tour seat installed so a few thoughts to the collective.

1. Never ridden a bike with a rider back rest - I feel as though this might be good for comfort on longer runs / touring?
2. The larger Pillion sissy bar will clearly offer more support - is it easy to pop on and off in a few minutes when there's no pillion?
3. The multitude of fabric finishes are overwhelming - would probably go for the simple Natural Black, is this a sound choice?
4. Is the seat one piece or two parts as the original?
Any other comments on this matter welcome and apologies if this has already been covered in the forum.
Thanks đź‘Ť
The rider backrest is great especially on longer rides.
I went with the demo colors also.
One piece seat.
I have had several corbin seats and have not had any issues.
IMG_0973.jpg

Looks great with the silver/red. What saddle bags are those? They're really the size I need.
They are the 2020 Heritage bags . I used the Hepco & Becker C-Bow Carrier mounts. Just had to drill a couple of holes in the mounts for the bags to fit.
I had these bags on my Harley Heritage and loved them.

They are the 2020 Heritage bags . I used the Hepco & Becker C-Bow Carrier mounts. Just had to drill a couple of holes in the mounts for the bags to fit.
I had these bags on my Harley Heritage and loved them.
Hey thanks, that's the way I'm going. Those look perfect on the Rocket. The factory offering looks rather small in comparison. Sorry for the jack. :whitstling:

Hi All - looking for some feedback on anyone who has the Corbin dual tour seat installed so a few thoughts to the collective.

1. Never ridden a bike with a rider back rest - I feel as though this might be good for comfort on longer runs / touring?
2. The larger Pillion sissy bar will clearly offer more support - is it easy to pop on and off in a few minutes when there's no pillion?
3. The multitude of fabric finishes are overwhelming - would probably go for the simple Natural Black, is this a sound choice?
4. Is the seat one piece or two parts as the original?
Any other comments on this matter welcome and apologies if this has already been covered in the forum.
Thanks đź‘Ť
i bought the Corbin dual tour seat. my last touring bike had an Ultimate Seat with backrest, which was the best seat i've had on 6 bikes.. the corbin doesnt come close to the Ultimate. the Corbin backrest is not adjustable forward and back, only tilts forward and back which doesnt help at all. for shorter arms like mine, i cant reach the backrest and it cant be pulled forward. as to comfort, the Corbin is no better than the stock seat. im very disappointed after spending $1300 on the Corbin.

it looks absolutely ugly. they totally killed the lightness and proportions of the bike.

The rider backrest is great especially on longer rides.
I went with the demo colors also.
One piece seat.
I have had several corbin seats and have not had any issues.
IMG_0973.jpg
Hi, your bike looks awesome, could you tell me if the Corbin seat puts you in a different position than stock? eg forward or back? Thanks.

I have the duel touring seat and I can't tell any difference from stock as far as height or putting you more forward or back. It is to me a lot more comfortable.

Back