For Sale Corbin Classic Solo seats with backrest options

I bought mine from @WyldCFH when he sold his R3. It is chromed steel but got dropped on its way here from the USA to Australia and the chrome tip went through the cardboard box like cheese, hit a hard surface, split and had started to flake so I superglued it ;):D

You should have told me... I'll pick up another and send your way if you want.

You should have told me... I'll pick up another and send your way if you want.
Na mate all good :thumbsup: It is just the last 1/8" and you cannot notice it unless you know. I have multi viscosity super glues for knife making/repairing and filling gaps so the thin ones can get under the flaking chrome and sealed it all up.:thumbsup:

Received my Corbin Seat from Ishrub yesterday.......bloody nice seat. Gonna give it a try wedensday...the photos arnt that smart but you can see it fits well with my 'Fehling" backrest/rack.

20190205_184927.jpg
20190205_184746.jpg

I love it too!

It was my favourite Corbin Solo, but you REALLY need a studded backrest pad on that Fehling rack! ;):D:roll::roll:

How much for your screens 06 classic to the states
Thanks

Sorry, not at the moment.
I sorted through them all and sold one complete with a spare new screen.
That left my stock backup and my own customized 'monster' with: adjustable rake angle; Clearview screen with vent; a trifecta of 'Memphis Shades' screen extensions; and a UK sourced custom stainless pair of lower blades requiring home made brackets and mounting. Strangely it all comes off with just the 4 bolts.

Geez that sentence was nearly as big as the screen!;)

Besides that, I only have a few incomplete spare bits and pieces.

I have to sort out my Flyscreens shortly - I think I have 8:cool:

R3 blade lowers 1.jpg
R3 blade lowers 2.jpg
R3 blade lowers 3.jpg
R3 blade lowers 4.jpg
R3 blade lowers 5.jpg
R3 blade lowers 6.jpg
R3 blade lowers 7.jpg
R3's at RDU Nyngan (2).jpg

Last edited:
Man, you can almost go sailing with that shield arrangement. Probably very good in the rain, snow, sleet....

Back