For Sale Corbin Classic Solo seats with backrest options

Hello from Mike....Is the Brown saddle still available, if so do you have the back support in brown....Thank you Mike

Yep, Brown saddle still available and the good news, re Post#59, is I never got a ticket last February!;)

No, I do not have a brown leather Corbin backrest but plenty of Brown, Black or even rainbow leather I can supply with a Corbin backrest. You would have to go to Corbin to get a matching leather Corbin one but ouch they are not cheap and I am not a great fan of the later Oval backs with holes. This small version with the small hole is OK though.
#02-G Gunfighter Style Ovalbac backrest $257

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Motorcycle Backrests | 800-538-7035

Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Backrests | 800-538-7035

Corbin Motorcycle Seats
bkrest-02g_1.pfs

This Lowrider with badge has now been sold.
But I still have 2 Corbin Solo Classics, a Russell DayLong, and the used Rocket 3 Roadster, Classic and Standard fitting GEL SEAT - RIDER A9701142 and matching GEL SEAT - PILLION A9701143 and SISSY BAR BACKREST A970114
upload_2019-9-9_15-43-53.png
upload_2019-9-9_15-42-47.png
upload_2019-9-9_15-44-30.png

I have turned another stock R3 riders seat into a workshop stool by mounting it on a gas lift office chair base, available from a skip near you. My neighbour's hired skip provided one for me. It works great and is a real back saver.

I have a few more stock and pillion rider seats.

I may be able to get more new Lowriders if anyone else wants one

LOWRIDER SEAT - RIDER A970115

Link Removed TOURING GEL SEAT - RIDER A9701142 Link Removed

upload_2019-7-18_13-44-8.png
TOURING GEL SEAT - PILLION A9701143

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Last edited:
This Lowrider with badge has now been sold.

But I still have 2 Corbin Solo Classics, a Russell DayLong, and the used TOURING GEL SEAT - RIDER A9701142 and matching TOURING GEL SEAT - PILLION A9701143.

I have turned one stock R3 riders seat into a workshop stool by mounting it on a gas lift office chair base, available from a skip near you. My neighbour's hired skip provided one for me. It works great and is a real back saver.

Link Removed TOURING GEL SEAT - RIDER A9701142 Link Removed

upload_2019-7-18_13-44-8.png
TOURING GEL SEAT - PILLION A9701143

Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed
Price and availability on Russell daylong plse? Is black?
Best seat ever you said .... ? :)

Yep my leather Solo one with HD spring for over 230lb'ers is.

My lightweight sprung one for tiddlers ;):D will be too with black Sunbrella brand fabric waterproof and UV protected. The Home of Sunbrella Fabrics

Are you a tiddler?;):p:D
Hell no! 115kg .. 6 ft.

Any joy on pics re : identifying my solo custom seat? With pegs etc I cld prob make it work, but do prefer less ‘tractor’ look of a Corbin.

When I was growing up, they were the rolls royce ‘duck’s guts’ seat..

Hell no! 115kg .. 6 ft.

Any joy on pics re : identifying my solo custom seat? With pegs etc I cld prob make it work, but do prefer less ‘tractor’ look of a Corbin.

Yep my leather Solo one with HD spring for over 230lb'ers is.

My lightweight sprung one for tiddlers ;):D will be too with black Sunbrella brand fabric waterproof and UV protected. The Home of Sunbrella Fabrics

Are you a tiddler?;):p:D

Seeing my custom solo is a perfect fit on bike, and I have a Corbin fastgun, maybe I shld send the solo to Russell for a heavy bastard rebuild?

Seeing you are so rapt with yours...

Variety / options is the spice of life ...

Seeing my custom solo is a perfect fit on bike, and I have a Corbin fastgun, maybe I shld send the solo to Russell for a heavy bastard rebuild?

Seeing you are so rapt with yours...

Variety / options is the spice of life ...

Yeah, agreed and Happiness is most folk's life goal.;):D:)

And if you go that route your gonna have none;), as that process is a REAL paln! :(.

It will cost you about Au$1500 by the time you get it back.

Prices | Custom Motorcycle Seats | Russell Cycle Products

Send yours over (Au$100), a month or two to finish (they have a backlog usually):(, and then receive it back.
The return parcel will be valued at well over Au$1000 (before including their premium rate postage/freight costs you will be forced to use). Then you wait another 3-4 weeks for Customs/Border Force to process your 10% GST tax (on item value + the freight/postage:() + their Au$100 + fee if you do all the paperwork and research customs tariff product codes etc yourself. Otherwise add another Au$100+ fee more to use a broker:(

Be warned, the Au$1000 cutoff for 10% GST on import parcels/mail into Australia INCLUDES the delivery freight/postage which is also part of the total amount charged the 10%.

They also use the exchange rates of the day they process not when you paid. How do I know all this?;):(:banghead:

The Russell DayLong Standard sprung one should be fine up to at least 265lb 120 Kg I would think.

The HD actually 230+lb (105Kg) spring is the minimum weight required to use it from their own website's info. For riders below 230lb the HD spring will not work as effectively.

S-3 Solo All Leather $710 + Heavy-Duty Suspension – Driver Seat 230lbs+ $45 = US$755 (Au$1,125).

The S-3 Solo I have here is a Standard spring Solo in Diamond quilted Sunbrella fabric.
New it would be US$585 (Au$875) PLUS freight to Australia which I can guarantee will takeit over Au$1000 total value and then the Customs 10% GST cuts in.

Link Removed

Another Fabric and pattern example photo only below.

1. Sunbrella Acrylics: Sunbrella is a breathable, durable canvas product that has been used in outdoor marine and awning applications for years. It is naturally water resistant and will not fade. Sunbrella will hold you in the pocket and help eliminate slide forward problems. A wide range of colors are available for use.

Last edited:
Hell no! 115kg .. 6 ft.

Corbin still are RR but not 'the duck's guts' anymore, just as there are more fun and better cars than RR these days. ;):D

I cannot tell from your one photo sent to my old tech phone. If any modifications have been done to the padding it is not evident in the photo. The key issue though is it comfortable already? If not you should at least try a Russell before shelling out $1500.

Your current custom Solo is as you say, also a stock Roadster/Standard riders seat which has been recovered in vinyl basket weave pattern or is it
VViViD Black Carbon Fiber Weatherproof Faux Leather Finish Marine Vinyl Fabric for US$13 a roll or similar?

414LbTGuCOL.jpg

Last edited:
I still have 2 Corbin Solo Classics, a Russell DayLong, and the used Rocket 3 Roadster, Classic and Standard fitting GEL SEAT - RIDER A9701142 and matching GEL SEAT - PILLION A9701143 and SISSY BAR BACKREST A970114
Link Removed Link Removed Link Removed

Link Removed

Back