For Sale Corbin Classic Solo seats with backrest options

Last edited:
I'm interested in a new seat. One more question, A970115 and A9701151, are these different seats or the same?

It would appear to be an error in listings with the last digit 1 missing. Yes the same seat exactly.

LOWRIDER SEAT - RIDER A9701151

Because they have not been available from dealers for years they have even removed the part number from Fowlers UK Triumph search and listing despite still having it in their website.

Low Rider Seat - Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER | Triumph ROCKET III, CLASSIC & ROADSTER Low Rider Seat with fast delivery to United States | Fowlers Parts

Bike Bandit in the US still lists it as they NEVER state an item is out of production or no longer available and will happily let you order only to be told weeks later that the item is no longer available and then wait for them to remove the commitment on your credit card.:(:eek::banghead:

2009 Triumph Rocket III ACCESSORIES - SEATS Parts - Best OEM ACCESSORIES - SEATS Parts Diagram for 2009 Rocket III Motorcycles

Last edited:
For a new one, I have confirmed it is available as New Old Stock and will be placing my next order with my supplier 1st November 2019 if you wish to go ahead. Should be here by mid November with a few other bits.

For a new one, I have confirmed it is available as New Old Stock and will be placing my next order with my supplier 1st November 2019 if you wish to go ahead. Should be here by mid November with a few other bits.
Well, I'm waiting for news from you. Thanks.

Hey ishrub do you have any more of the Corbin back rest that would fit my seat?

Attachments

• 74A66565-6CA8-4A07-97B1-50C8787A1E6A.png
    74A66565-6CA8-4A07-97B1-50C8787A1E6A.png
    646.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DD52D735-34F2-43E8-89D7-F202F57A58C1.png
    DD52D735-34F2-43E8-89D7-F202F57A58C1.png
    556.3 KB · Views: 3
Hey ishrub do you have any more of the Corbin back rest that would fit my seat?
Pretty sure they are all in the thread Kevin, I have not sold any backrests from memory but have a few. have you searched on eBay and Craigslist yourself as postage is a lot less stateside and the more modern and ovalback etc expensive ones may suit you.

Pretty sure they are all in the thread Kevin, I have not sold any backrests from memory but have a few. have you searched on eBay and Craigslist yourself as postage is a lot less stateside and the more modern and ovalback etc expensive ones may suit you.
I do kinda like the oval one with the hole in it, I’ll lool like you say on eBay craigslist first, thanks

Back