For Sale Corbin Classic Solo seats with backrest options

Also - seriously - look at Sendle (www.sendle.com.au) - the price I got for 3kg, 50x45x25cm was $28.95 door to door. They do international too.
I'll check them out I have used EGo Couriers online for years they are part of the Hunter group and use sub-contractors throughout Australia.

On some routes they are much cheaper than AusPost too but the insurance costs are far higher and without the guarantee you get from AusPost. Some semi rural or rural locations can be a lot dearer than Australia Post.locations

I have shipped and had picked up for me car and m/cycle engines and panels, sets of wheel/tyres etc around the country for years. Large bulky items are often quite llght for their size and Couriers charge by volume so if you have 'sweet' PO staff they often just charge the actual weight rather than by volume which can nearly halve the cost on occasion;). Unfortunately the AusPost parcel charge calculators online FORCE you to provide dimensions for a volume charge calculation as does my local corner shop PO agency who often have no clue how to process anything.
If using AusPost I ALWAYS go to my local actual PO (luckily only a few KM away), and they love me.:inlove:inlove

AusPost will even ship full R3 TORs exhaust systems 17KG packed and just within the 105cm length and 140 cm girth, 20KG max rules. It makes my day when they use weight and not volume to charge me then.:)

Similarly screens are probably a lot cheaper to send safely via AusPost.

The big advantage of getting large items that interstate sellers on eBay etc only list for 'PICkUP ONLY' but they will often pack for a home pickup by courier when requested if you arrange and pay for it all online and explain they only have to print off the shipping label and leave it at the door or carport for pickup without them needing to be home.:thumbsup:

Courier Company Australia: Interstate Parcel & Courier Delivery Services

This Lowrider with badge has now been sold.

I tried the Lowrider our after attaching the badges with shoe sole contact cement so they will not be coming adrift. This seat feels REALLY low to me especially compared to my Russell DayLong. Photos with Utopia backrest fitted and RIVCO rack as well.

Yes big thunderstorm today - the bike is filthy!

P1050554.JPG
P1050555.JPG
P1050556.JPG
P1050565.JPG
P1050566.JPG

Last edited:
Also - seriously - look at Sendle (www.sendle.com.au) - the price I got for 3kg, 50x45x25cm was $28.95 door to door. They do international too.

Yep, very good pricing:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ego was $43.70 Duffy 2611 to Alexanda 4740.

Compared to AusPost, E-Go insurance costs heaps, BUT I know who I would rather be doing a claim through too! ;):D

$1.10 including GST for $50.00 automatic coverage, with no excess.
$5.50 including GST for $100.00 automatic coverage, with no excess.
$16.50 including GST for $250.00 automatic coverage, with no excess.
$27.50 including GST for $500.00 automatic coverage, with $50.00 excess.
$44.00 including GST for $1000.00 automatic coverage, with $50.00 excess.

$71.20 insured but then you also have to have signature and likely re-delivery fees which are probably close $5-6 on top.

Australia Post is $66.35 when forced to use volume costing online, probably a LOT less when I go to my PO and they just use weight charging.
Insurance for $400 with no excess is just $8 and $2 per $100 so just $20 for $1000.

Your Item
Size: 50 x 45 x 25cm
Weight: 3kg
Postage $66.35
Extra cover $8.00
Total# $74.35 insured

'Sir' knows - to tell the truth the previous owner/constructor of that exhaust, a certain @ozrider pointed it out to 'Sir' at last years RDU. :(

So yes it is not just filthy but unkept as well :notworthy:.

Would you have a seat to fit my 2005 rocket, how about that corbin solo with backrest studs and the chrome piece looks like a chrome graded extension; (genoc25@yahoo.com) thanks big guy and "Be Safe!
Yes all of these seats will fit a 2005 R3

The studded Black Leather Corbin Solo has been sold to Tal in NZ last week and is on its way.

ALL of the backrests, studded and otherwise are still available as are the Brown Leather and Plain Black Leather Corbin Classic Solos.

The "chrome piece looks like a chrome graded extension" is a rack that fits the Corbin seat stem shaft and was covered here.
Solo rider's rear rack for 1olbull

I bought mine from @WyldCFH when he sold his R3. It is chromed steel but got dropped on its way here from the USA to Australia and the chrome tip went through the cardboard box like cheese, hit a hard surface, split and had started to flake so I superglued it ;):D

I will likely keep it and the last unsold Corbin Solo for my other R3R "The Flamin' Toad";):D.
I also have a used Triumph Gel Rider and matching wide Gel Pillion that could also be paired up with my last Lowrider Gel I patched and is perfectly presentable (Post #34 above). The Gel seats ALL share the same heavy vinyl textured sides and rubbery smooth seat surface. The Triumph Gel Rider has an additional Triumph brand logo embossed into the rear heavy textured vinyl.

I may still be able to get these brand new LOWRIDER SEAT - RIDER A9701151 Au$350 if someone wants one too. But I would need to know ASAP before my next order/shipment departs.

Back