Coolant overflow bottle

I Have one made by Moroso and will be mounting it tonight. no sight glass but then I need one to work not have any extra stuff thast could be messed with on th eside of it. like some Harley guy gutting the hose with his knife. I made a custom Braket to hang it on the highway bars out of 1 inch aluminum plate. Just the other night My buddy oarked his 08 Touring at the bar and soem idiots pushed it over on its side. the side opposite the kickstand so you know it ws on purpose.:mad:
Probably a Harley guy also.

I can't believe some people. What a ***** maneuver dumping someone's bike. If I saw someone doing that I would have an urge to ***** slap them. No matter whose bike it was. What a coward maneuver.

G'day mate, I have the 18oz and I cut the top fitting off, found an old air fitting and tug it on the bottom to match the hose size from the radiator..would you like photos..?

Thanks, but my setup should work fine.

Still playing with the install...But that's where it's going :D Plan to match the clamp and eventually, the hose. Not sure if I'll run a drain hose or just the empty barb for overflow.

Nice I just never attach anthing to the radiator shroud bolts. (except my little traction fluid tank on the blower to many time I have hear of the welded boss cracking off and making th eraiator leak. I here welding th eradiator is a chore most shops will refuse to do because of the thin material.

hears mine mouted to the crash bar

Pictures are a little shaky I should have waited for the pain killers to kick in !!!

Back