Considering having my GT custom painted but where to start!

This looks good
149408199_10225154765440833_598810644987970038_o.jpg
Where did you get that seat? My word, beautiful.

The bike in post #6 is sharp and stands out but the other two previous ideas still look a bit muted. If your going to spend money make a statement and be noticed. Just my opinion.
I agree. I’m now thinking more of a bold colour (orange perhaps but has already been done.) I don’t want any “old school “type topless dancer picture on it but something more outstanding than the grey. I like this style and maybe Racing Green in place of black but then I keep thinking it doesn’t look individual enough. I think I need a meet with the local bike painter guys once they are open. Would be interested if anyone has had theirs done and ballpark cost in UK.
17208FF5-B35D-41C8-8562-7C7614E32B22.jpeg

I just was wondering what the best guy in Scotland charges to get a ballpark for something this side. I think it would be super cool to have a unique paint job like that.
How longs a piece of string! He only really does mates bikes & crash helmets privately now, the majority of his work is for West Coast Harley in Glasgow, For just a solid colour I'm guessing West Coast would charge the customer about £2k but for something more individual depending how complex it is, it could be anything from £5k to ££££££. If you can get hold of a custom painter rather than going through a dealer that would be your best bet, probably still be about £1k for just a solid colour. I've no idea if prices in the US would be cheaper,best to get some quotes first

Mine cost less than £2k and that included the Ferrari Bianco Fuji tri-coat pearl paint which has an 82% pearl content, custom red leather seat and tail tidy, check out my post for the full details. I did all the spanner work taking off the tank and panels so that saved a bit there.
white3.jpg
white1.jpg

Mine cost less than £2k and that included the Ferrari Bianco Fuji tri-coat pearl paint which has an 82% pearl content, custom red leather seat and tail tidy, check out my post for the full details. I did all the spanner work taking off the tank and panels so that saved a bit there.
white3.jpg
white1.jpg
My God. That is a vision!! What an absolute gem. Bravo, Sir. Bravo.

Back