Confusion about Rivco risers on a 2013 Roadster

Are all Rivco risers the same? Height and pullback.
Yes
Seems to be 1 up and 2 back for all Rockets, although other Makes seem to get differences
and only the Rivco's look like they belong, I certainly think they should have been standard on the Rocket as they put you in a much better position:thumbsup:

I believe if you add the 04 and early 05 handle bar mount you will not have a problem fitting the risers. this mount swings the gauges forward when lifting the tank. I got this information from Hanso and ordered them from Andy at NCY sold them to a block in Canada that was going to use them on his Roadster. you can also remove the gauges and lay them forward before lifting the tank if you do not want to spend the money. Touring risers are totally different from standard/Classic risers.
I have been searching for this bracket with no luck at all. .Any one know where it can be purchased?..Thanks, Larry

, not 100% sure yet but may drop the bars a couple inches just to hit the sweet spot :)

If you do that, you might want to check carefully you're not also hitting your tank. I've seen a couple of bikes with nice little dents in the tank from just that.

Hi All
Just fitted Rivco risers to a 2014 Roadster, found it easiest to remove the front forks top yoke, reposition the cables & brake pipe, refit top yoke, fit risers.
No need for brake bleed, throttle cables are fine if carefully routed, clutch cable is long enough to go either side of the yoke
Cheers
Richard
I was wondering when you removed the top yoke, if you had the bike jacked up to relieve the weight on the front forks, or was the bike resting on the front wheel normally?. thanks in advance.. Larry P.

If you do that, you might want to check carefully you're not also hitting your tank. I've seen a couple of bikes with nice little dents in the tank from just that.
like mine you mean I learnt the hard way ... nice little chip in paint grrrr

like mine you mean I learnt the hard way ... nice little chip in paint grrrr
No dint on mine , even if there was it'd keep the 10cm scratch i put on the tank on day 4 of ownership company.................

Back