Competition Werkes Exhaust 2020 R3

It's too bad Triumph haven't made a TORs model of their exhaust for the R3. They sold thousands of them for many of their other models. I love the sound of my older Rocket both accelerating and decelerating with TORs in place and have had many positive comments passed my way from fellow riders. Nothing like the sound of a triple on the get go...

I wonder who will put up the $2,000 and shipping to check out the Zard exhaust. It’s shocking to me that I can get a full titanium race exhaust for my BMW for $1200 and the freaking silencer for this bike is going for $1200-$2000. Free market economy I suppose. Prices will come down when there is competition (no pun intended). This is a very good looking set of pipes I must say

I wonder who will put up the $2,000 and shipping to check out the Zard exhaust. It’s shocking to me that I can get a full titanium race exhaust for my BMW for $1200 and the freaking silencer for this bike is going for $1200-$2000. Free market economy I suppose. Prices will come down when there is competition (no pun intended). This is a very good looking set of pipes I must say

There is a thread here on that Pipe;
New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc
Zard sells Motorcycle Exhaust Art. Stupid-expensive with no performance pedigree like Akrapovič, but they keep on doing well anyway. Strange Cosmos.

Best looking by far but insane price and I don't like elimination of the left sided pipe, even if it mean more power. More power is one thing I'm not looking for in this bike.
I'm sure there'll be better, far less expensive options down the road while maintaining the stock look of the bike.
I went through the same crap when Kings Mountain Indian first came out in 2009. I learned the hard way.

If someone coughs up the 1100+ bucks for the slip-on, could you please post some pics and sound clips. It's tough to shell out the dough without much info, their website wasn't much help.
Was wonder what kind of baffling if any, was in the cans.

Thanks in advance

I have just installed one .... it looks awesome but is very loud .... takes some getting used to. I will send pics .... I am thinking of adding the insert maybe. It pops beautifully but has a very loud drone at 3000/4000 revs which can be irritating

I have just installed one .... it looks awesome but is very loud .... takes some getting used to. I will send pics .... I am thinking of adding the insert maybe. It pops beautifully but has a very loud drone at 3000/4000 revs which can be irritating
I felt the same way about it until a couple rides later. Now I love the sound and have gotten used to managing the drone. Although, I don’t just cruise very much so I’m usually moving through the rev range. It’s just a shock after getting rid of the awful stock one

I felt the same way about it until a couple rides later. Now I love the sound and have gotten used to managing the drone. Although, I don’t just cruise very much so I’m usually moving through the rev range. It’s just a shock after getting rid of the awful stock one

Have you installed the Inserts as well? I have heard they still sound great but are just a bit quieter .... you’re right though, I just ride a bit differently and move more through the gears .... it’s great at low revs and high .... just hit the 3000/4000 mark

Have you installed the Inserts as well? I have heard they still sound great but are just a bit quieter .... you’re right though, I just ride a bit differently and move more through the gears .... it’s great at low revs and high .... just hit the 3000/4000 mark
I don’t have the inserts. My stimulus check funded this mod, so it’s only right that I let as many taxpayers as possible enjoy them = D

Back