Competition Werkes Exhaust 2020 R3

If someone coughs up the 1100+ bucks for the slip-on, could you please post some pics and sound clips. It's tough to shell out the dough without much info, their website wasn't much help.
Was wonder what kind of baffling if any, was in the cans.

Thanks in advance
they come none baffled ,you have to buy them on top at $39.95 each just asking if they do a 3 into 3 system

If someone coughs up the 1100+ bucks for the slip-on, could you please post some pics and sound clips. It's tough to shell out the dough without much info, their website wasn't much help.
Was wonder what kind of baffling if any, was in the cans.

Thanks in advance
YouTube is your friend. Do a search. I did and bought the works slipons

FYI, the baffles have been on back order and I was told they would ship when they were available as I paid for them. After riding around without them I figured I wouldn't use them when they came in and I love the sound of the Werkes as is. They came Friday and I threw them in just to see and I actually like it more. Tones down the cracks and pops on decel but still gives you that great full on sound!

FYI, the baffles have been on back order and I was told they would ship when they were available as I paid for them. After riding around without them I figured I wouldn't use them when they came in and I love the sound of the Werkes as is. They came Friday and I threw them in just to see and I actually like it more. Tones down the cracks and pops on decel but still gives you that great full on sound!
From my experience performance is also better at lower revs...

Good to know, I ordered the baffles with the pipes

I imagine that the Triumph/Rocket faithful need to see a pipe exiting on the left. Fair enough. Having owned several Ducatis, I prefer two only, shotgun-style, on the right - so, the Werkes works just fine for me, but I had the rear heat-shield ceramic-coated satin black. As to posters complaining about 'the hole below the swingarm', it only goes to show how used people have become to bikes sporting automotive-sized mufflers, mostly hidden there now. I am and remain pretty chaffed with my Werkes, but it is a tad loud. So,

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02764.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

I have gone and ordered two dB killers for it.

I imagine that the Triumph/Rocket faithful need to see a pipe exiting on the left. Fair enough. Having owned several Ducatis, I prefer two only, shotgun-style, on the right - so, the Werkes works just fine for me, but I had the rear heat-shield ceramic-coated satin black. As to posters complaining about 'the hole below the swingarm', it only goes to show how used people have become to bikes sporting automotive-sized mufflers, mostly hidden there now. I am and remain pretty chaffed with my Werkes, but it is a tad loud. So,

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02764.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

I have gone and ordered two dB killers for it.
20210921_202341.jpg

Back