Competition Werkes Exhaust 2020 R3

20210922_133216[1].jpg
20210922_133216[1].jpg
20210922_133206[1].jpg
20210922_132634[1].jpg
20210920_195545.jpg

I imagine that the Triumph/Rocket faithful need to see a pipe exiting on the left. Fair enough. Having owned several Ducatis, I prefer two only, shotgun-style, on the right - so, the Werkes works just fine for me, but I had the rear heat-shield ceramic-coated satin black. As to posters complaining about 'the hole below the swingarm', it only goes to show how used people have become to bikes sporting automotive-sized mufflers, mostly hidden there now. I am and remain pretty chaffed with my Werkes, but it is a tad loud. So,

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02764.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

I have gone and ordered two dB killers for it.
Bike looks great.!
Them pipes are growing on me.
One thing we're missing on the interwebs is an abundance of videos and sound clips of these great sounding pipes ;) . I think I've seen a couple, but no where near enough.
If you have a video of the pipes (without the DB killers), and maybe with, would be much appreciated.

I imagine that the Triumph/Rocket faithful need to see a pipe exiting on the left. Fair enough. Having owned several Ducatis, I prefer two only, shotgun-style, on the right - so, the Werkes works just fine for me, but I had the rear heat-shield ceramic-coated satin black. As to posters complaining about 'the hole below the swingarm', it only goes to show how used people have become to bikes sporting automotive-sized mufflers, mostly hidden there now. I am and remain pretty chaffed with my Werkes, but it is a tad loud. So,

DSC02833.jpg

DSC02764.jpg

DSC02743.jpg

I have gone and ordered two dB killers for it.
It’s not really a hole. There’s just no muffler there. My bike has nothing on the left. I don’t feel deprived.

It’s not really a hole. There’s just no muffler there. My bike has nothing on the left. I don’t feel deprived.
i'm coming round to this idea but have seen the Bug bike 3 into 3 looks and sounds really good but difficult to liase with this company and the rocket will need remapping where as the werkes and patriot the rockets performance is not affected

i'm coming round to this idea but have seen the Bug bike 3 into 3 looks and sounds really good but difficult to liase with this company and the rocket will need remapping where as the werkes and patriot the rockets performance is not affected
If the Werkes 3-2 removes the cat, why isn’t retuning necessary?

If the Werkes 3-2 removes the cat, why isn’t retuning necessary?
its possible there will be some decel pop but probably thats all, if werkes say no re map is necessary then no problem
Agreed. And the Werkes pipe reuses the existing O2 sensor. The Best Practice would probably be to reset adaptation after installing the slip-on - cold-start the bike without touching the throttle, leave it idle for twelve minutes and then switch it off. I only did that when I performed TuneECU flashes though.

Agreed. And the Werkes pipe reuses the existing O2 sensor. The Best Practice would probably be to reset adaptation after installing the slip-on - cold-start the bike without touching the throttle, leave it idle for twelve minutes and then switch it off. I only did that when I performed TuneECU flashes though.
Sounds like a good thing allowing the ecu to retune /adapt to the new exhaust .

its possible there will be some decel pop but probably thats all, if werkes say no re map is necessary then no problem
Werkes can say what they want but it’s your bike. They usually say this when only skip-ons are involved. The cat is the biggest restriction in the exhaust. Removing it could significantly increase the flow. Adaptation only affects idle. I would consider getting the A/F checked on a dyno. Maybe Werkes has done this on a Rocket and can produce the results. Otherwise, how can they make this statement?

Back