Up to 127.50...I was thinking TORS or D&D's but man if I could get the TORs for a descent price guess it would be the ones I go with. 2 bidders so far.......if anybody else here is bidding on them let me know....I dont want to compete with a fellow site member.......:D

mutt

I bought a 2005 Rocket a couple weeks ago. It has a Jardine exhaust on it, which after spending some time with the bike is way too loud for me. Plus my Rocket has Corbin bags on it, and the Jardine's are short and end under the bags, so they have exhuast soot on them. What else would I need in addition to a set of TOR's? Stock exhaust manifold, chrome cover set.....anything else?

I have a full set of stock exhausts including heat shields, slash cut or cone tips.
You are welcome to them if you want them.

Up to 127.50...I was thinking TORS or D&D's but man if I could get the TORs for a descent price guess it would be the ones I go with. 2 bidders so far.......if anybody else here is bidding on them let me know....I dont want to compete with a fellow site member.......:D

mutt
Good luck Kmutt - make 'em yours brother!!!!

RocketandRollit, I may get back to you on your offer. Thanks!

I'm learning on the fly, but seems like the '05 is pretty limited for exhaust options. I'll probably just try to make the Jardine work without going deaf.

Back