cheap performance mod questions

To achieve 200hp it is likely you would need to install high compression pistons, cams and a good tune.
Anything that involves head-work is NOT CHEAP. So in the terms of this thread - don't count.

Personally I'd spend the extra cash on getting the suspension "performance" sorted.
Maybe better front brake pads/discs. Power without Control is wasted.

I'd not want to do Marc Marquez drifting through corners with an R3. But it would be nice to know you could!.

My suggestion:
Get an exhaust can (absorption), let more air in, get rid of ecu-restrictions and the afr right.
You will get an overall better performance.

ctovuevw89jhc5sr2.jpg

If it is about good low- and midrange - add high compression pistons plus torque cams and you will get this:

ctovy11852254x8em.jpg

Cylinder head work and headers will add power at high revs.

Prost
Ulf

200-205 possible with cams, pistons,good exh and inlet. Stock valves/springs/head. The cheapest way to get better performance,(that was his question), is a quick action throttle..... like 12 bucks :)
hi neville where can i get a quick action throttle for my rocket from

200-205 possible with cams, pistons,good exh and inlet. Stock valves/springs/head. The cheapest way to get better performance,(that was his question), is a quick action throttle..... like 12 bucks :)

Nev, do you change the timing tables with your drop in cams?

Anything that involves head-work is NOT CHEAP. So in the terms of this thread - don't count.

Personally I'd spend the extra cash on getting the suspension "performance" sorted.
Maybe better front brake pads/discs. Power without Control is wasted.

I'd not want to do Marc Marquez drifting through corners with an R3. But it would be nice to know you could!.
?

Back